Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Should I use an Ide while learning java.

Hmmmmmm. IDE's making coding really easy. And they save a lot of time. So If you are a serious Java developer coding without an IDE is realy foolish. But if you are trying to learn Java, and SCJP is an entry level certification, then dont even think about using an advanced IDE like Eclipse. In fact, I gave my SCJP exam after I had learnt a lot of Java and was using Eclipse for some time. I really had forgotten how to use the basic features, the features you are tested on in SCJP. So I had to leave using Eclipse for sometime. But a basic IDE with syntax highlighting, code explorer but certainly without code completion is ok. I would personaly recommend JCreator Lite. I did use it when I was beginning to use java.

6 Comments:

Blogger redesigner said...

What about NetBeans? It's great!

9:34 AM  
Blogger Anuj Joshi said...

I do agree with the one who wrote the first comment. If you are seriously learning java and looking forward to work with this technology then you should start working with IDE rather then using notepad/command editor/etc.It will help you to save time and learn faster.You can use IDE like Eclips,Netbeans,JCreator,etc there are many more.

11:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey thank you!!! I was seeking for the particular information for long time. Good Luck ?

Government Jobs in Rajasthan | uok bsc 2nd year result 2021 name wise

5:12 AM  
Blogger Laila Thakur said...

Hi, their colleagues, nice paragraph and nice arguments commented here, I am really enjoying by these.

12:05 AM  
Blogger Laila Thakur said...

Hi, their colleagues, nice paragraph and nice arguments commented here, I am really enjoying by these.mjpru ba 2nd year result 2021-22 name wise

10:29 PM  
Blogger Laila Thakur said...

I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article.


msbu ba third year result 2021 name wise

11:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home